The LRC offers a number of publications that will help you
participate more effectively in the legislative process, including:
- Shows the daily status of all bills and resolutions when the
General Assembly is in session.
- Final executive action on each bill is also recorded.
- Provides a monthly update, between sessions, with information
about the Commission and interim committees.
- Contains weekly notices of committee meetings and agenda
information during the interim.
- It is provided at no charge and may be subscribed to for weekly
- Is a pictorial booklet with a brief biography of each legislator.
- Contains all bills and all joint and concurrent resolutions
enacted during a session in the order that they were filed with the
Secretary of State.
- Reference aids are included to assist users, including a
disposition table that shows where all codified material has been
placed in the Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS).
- Contain the official daily records of proceedings in each chamber
during a session.
- Roll call votes and actions on motions are shown in these volumes.
- Contains summaries of all bills and resolutions delivered to the
Governor each session
- Compilation of regulations proposed by administrative agencies of
the Commonwealth and serves as public notice of such proposed
- Published monthly.
- Contains regulations promulgated by administrative agencies and in
effect as of July of each year.
- Published annually
- Provides a summary of the proposals discussed and acted upon by
each joint and special committee during the interim.
- Published a few weeks prior to the convening of the regular
session of the General Assembly.